We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A pie with salted or fresh milk mushrooms will be a good addition to dinner. The dough is used unleavened yeast or butter. Mushroom filling for baking is prepared according to a traditional recipe or with the addition of rice, potatoes, onions, cabbage, minced meat.
Baking with potatoes and salted milk mushrooms
How to make a pie with mushrooms
The filling for pies of milk mushrooms is an important part of baking, but the correct preparation of the dough plays an important role. Two types of yeast mix are used: unleavened and butter. The mushroom filling goes well with baked goods, as well as with fresh yeast semi-finished product.
A set of ingredients for unleavened yeast dough:
- dry yeast - 1 small packet;
- flour - 600 g;
- sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1 glass;
- salt - 1 tsp
- The work can be carried out on the surface of the table, but it is better to take a wide cutting board, tray or volumetric cup.
- The flour is of the highest quality. For kneading, you need 500 g, the rest will go to cover the surface so that the mass lags well behind when rolling the base.
- Flour must be sieved, it will be enriched with oxygen, the fermentation process will be more successful and faster.
- To dissolve the yeast, pour a little warm water over it.
- Pour flour on the work surface, collect it in a slide, make a depression in the center. Yeast is poured into it and all the components are put.
- Knead starting from the center.
Important! The dough will be ready when it has stopped sticking to your hands.
The workpiece is placed in a cup, covered with a napkin and left to come up. When the batch has risen, it is mixed again. The base will be ready after doubling.
For a rich yeast semi-finished product take:
- milk - 1 glass;
- flour - 500 g;
- butter - 150 g;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- dry yeast - 10 g (small pack);
- sugar - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- egg - 2 pcs.
This is one of the quick recipes. Pies are prepared without additional mixing of the dough.
- The butter is melted to a thick, soft consistency.
- All components and butter are added to the milk, whipped.
- Sift the flour, knead the base for the cake.
Suitable for kneading in a warm, but not in a hot place (under a napkin). When the mass increases in volume, they begin to cook pies.
Pie with fresh milk mushrooms
Spices in recipes are a free component, they can be used in any combination and dosage depending on gastronomic preferences. There are also no strict requirements for greenery.
Fresh milk mushrooms are distinguished by a burning milky juice, in order to get rid of bitterness, the fruit bodies are processed as follows:
- Remove the top layer from the leg and cap with a knife.
- The lamellar layer is removed.
- Immersed in water for 3 days.
- Change the water in the morning and evening.
Then the pie filling is made, consisting of the following components:
- boiled egg - 4 pcs.;
- milk mushrooms - 1 kg;
- onions - 4 pcs.
Below is a recipe for making a pie with milk mushrooms (with a photo of finished baked goods):
- Fruit bodies are cut into small pieces of about 2-3 cm.
- They are well washed and fried in sunflower oil.
- Finely chop the onion, sauté and combine with the mushroom mass.
- Chopped boiled eggs are placed in the filling.
- Salt and add spices.
- The dough is divided into 2 parts.
- Grease a round baking sheet with oil or cover with baking paper.
- One part is rolled out with a thickness of about 1.5-2 cm.
- Place in a baking dish so that the cake covers the edges.
- Spread the mushroom mixture evenly over the dough.
- The second part is rolled out and the workpiece is covered.
- The edges of the baking sheet are rolled with a rolling pin so that the two parts are well connected, in this way the excess is cut off from the layers.
Baking with fresh mushrooms and eggs
The workpiece is left for 30 minutes to fit. During this time, the oven is heated to 180 0C. Then the surface of the cake is smeared with a beaten egg. When the pastry is browned, you can serve it to the table.
Pie with salted milk mushrooms
Pretreatment of salted milk mushrooms is not required. They are taken out of the brine, washed and allowed to drain off the water.
Delicious pie made from butter dough and minced meat
List of required components:
- salted fruit bodies - 0.5 kg;
- sour cream - 150 g, can be replaced with high fat cream;
- minced meat from any meat - 0.5 kg.
- onion - 1 pc.;
- The onions are chopped and sautéed in oil until half cooked.
- Add minced meat, lightly fry.
- Pour in sour cream, stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine with salted milk mushrooms.
- Shape the cake.
Important! Several shallow cuts are made on the surface to evaporate moisture.
Grease with an egg, place in a cold oven, set the temperature to 220 0C, bake until tender.
Recipes for pies with milk mushrooms
The dough can be selected as desired. The filling is prepared according to the classic recipe or with the addition of vegetables. The pie shape can be round or square, depending on the baking container you have.
Classic pie with salted milk mushrooms
The recipe for the cake will require:
- salted milk mushrooms - 500 g;
- onions - 2 pcs.
Better to make a yeast unleavened batch. Ingredients can be more or less depending on the size of the workpiece.
- Lightly fried onions in oil, you can use any vegetable or butter.
- Salted fruit bodies are washed, excess moisture is removed, and cut into cubes.
- Combine with onions and spices to taste.
- The bottom layer of the base is rolled out 1 cm thick.
- Spread the mushroom mixture evenly on it.
- The upper layer is cut into longitudinal lines, laid on top parallel to each other or in the form of a lattice.
- Brush with an egg.
Bake in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 30 minutes
Recipe for pie with milk mushrooms and potatoes
A popular Russian recipe suggests the following ingredients:
- potatoes - 400 g;
- salted milk mushrooms - 400 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- butter - 100 g;
- oil for sautéing onions - 30 ml;
- sesame seeds - 1-2 tsp;
- egg - 1 pc. to cover the surface.
Butter dough pie with fresh milk mushrooms
- Boil potatoes, cut into cubes.
- The butter is melted and added to the potatoes.
- The onions are sautéed until yellow.
- Salted fruit bodies are washed, cut into oblong pieces, combined with onions.
- Potatoes are first placed on the base for the pie, then mushroom slices.
- Cover with a second layer, make cuts, grease with egg and sesame seeds.
Pie with boiled potatoes and salted milk mushrooms is kept in the oven at a temperature of 200 0From until the dough is ready, it will take approximately 20-25 minutes.
Recipe for pie with milk mushrooms and cabbage
The filling includes sauerkraut and salted milk mushrooms in the following proportion:
- salty fruit bodies - 300 g;
- cabbage - 500 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- unrefined sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- The cabbage is squeezed out of the brine, washed and allowed to drain off the water.
- Saute the onion in a frying pan with butter, when it is ready, spread the cabbage, cover, stew for 15 minutes.
- Fruit bodies are removed from the marinade, washed and cut into pieces.
- Add to the cabbage, keep the filling on the fire for another 5 minutes.
Form the baked goods, cover with a beaten egg. Bake at 180 0C.
Recipe for a pie with salted milk mushrooms and onions
Components of the filling:
- onion - 1 head;
- green onions - 1 bunch;
- salted milk mushrooms - 400 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- egg - 3 pcs.;
- spices to taste;
- rice - 100 g.
Any dough can be used.
- Rice and eggs are boiled, the latter are cut into small pieces.
- Onions are sautéed in butter, fruit bodies are added, fried for 15 minutes.
- The onion feathers are chopped.
- All are combined and sprinkled with spices.
Baking is molded.
Maintain at a temperature of 190 0С until the dough is ready (about 0.5 hours)
Calorie content of a pie with milk mushrooms
The energy composition of the finished product will depend on the components of the mushroom mixture inside the baked goods. In a classic recipe unleavened dough pie, about 350 kcal. The mushroom component is low in calories. The indicator raises the dough and the cooking method.
You can bake a pie with salted or fresh milk mushrooms according to the classic recipe of Russian cuisine, and with the addition of meat, eggs or vegetables. For the base, yeast or lean dough is suitable, if desired, you can use puff. The baked goods are tasty, satisfying, but high in calories.