We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With a spicy sauce - adjika, any dish becomes tastier, reveals its qualities brighter. It can be served with meat and fish. The classic spicy dressing is made from tomatoes and sweet bell peppers with the addition of a large amount of garlic and hot pepper. But the fantasies of our hostesses can be envied, since there are original recipes in which the combination with cabbage, zucchini, eggplants, apples, carrots, leeks gives an amazing and unique taste to adjika.
Adjika from pumpkin for the winter turns out to be not only tasty, but also healthy. After all, pumpkin has long been considered a dietary vegetable that helps cleanse the liver and kidneys, blood vessels from toxins. This yellow or orange vegetable contains a large amount of vitamin C.
But the calories in it are a minimum, so it is recommended by nutritionists to people who prefer to go on a diet. Adjika also meets all the requirements.
In order for spicy adjika from pumpkin for the winter to really bring pleasure and pleasure, it is necessary to take into account some points:
- Adjika should be bright, thick, so it is best to use dessert pumpkin varieties with a rich color for its preparation.
- When choosing a pumpkin, do not rush to large ones. According to knowledgeable housewives, in the average pumpkin, the fiber is less coarse, and the sugar content is higher.
- Since there is a lot of liquid in the ground vegetable, it is better not to use tomatoes. In our recipe, they are replaced by tomato paste. It is an excellent preservative that preserves the finished product for a long time, together with vinegar. Pasta "Tomato" is very good.
- For the preparation of any vegetable twists for the winter, it is advisable to use coarse, so-called rock salt. Iodized salt is not suitable as the vegetables begin to ferment and soften. Therefore, all your work will go to waste, adjika will have to be thrown away so that the family does not have health problems.
- The pungency of pumpkin adjika is provided by hot pepper. If using pods, the seeds can be harvested to reduce the pungency. You need to work with peppers with gloves to avoid burning and burning your hands.
- Instead of capsicum hot pepper, you can use ground black and red hot pepper, as in our recipe.
- For pumpkin adjika, unrefined sunflower oil is more suitable for the winter. It gives the sauce an exquisite taste.
Spicy adjika recipe
It should be remembered that the weight of the ingredients for spicy adjika from pumpkin for the winter is given in the recipe in its pure form, that is, after cleaning.
So, what products will have to be prepared:
- dessert pumpkin - 2 kg;
- garlic - 100 grams;
- tomato paste - 350 grams;
- unrefined vegetable oil - 1 glass;
- granulated sugar - half or a whole glass;
- bay leaf - 8-9 pieces;
- rock salt - 2 tablespoons without a slide;
- ground black and red hot peppers - one teaspoon each;
- table vinegar 9% - 125 ml.
As you can see from the recipe, the set of products is minimal, but the taste of pumpkin adjika for the winter is no worse from this. It takes 45-50 minutes to cook.
Advice! The color of the adjika will depend on the color of the pumpkin pulp, so it is better to take a rich orange vegetable.
- Since the pumpkin lies on the ground, grains of sand and even small stones stick to it. We wash the vegetable thoroughly, changing the water several times. We wipe the pumpkin with a clean napkin, cut it into several parts. We take out the pulp along with the seeds. With a regular spoon, we scrub well the surface of the remaining fibers.
- Peel the peel from the pumpkin and cut into strips. Then we make cubes from them. Grind the vegetable in a meat grinder, food processor or blender. Depending on what tool you have.
Steps of cooking
- Put the pumpkin puree in a thick-walled saucepan and put it first on high heat, stirring constantly so that it does not burn. Aluminum cookware for cooking adjika is not the best option.
- As soon as bubbles appear, indicating that the pumpkin adjika is boiling for the winter, switch to a low temperature and cover the pan with a lid.
- Remove the husk and film from the garlic. Grind in a garlic press. Add it to the total mass 10 minutes after boiling the pumpkin.
- Put tomato paste in adjika, add lavrushka, black and red ground pepper, salt and sugar. Pour in unrefined sunflower oil. Mix the mass well. Cook for another 35 minutes. First, pour half a glass of sugar into the mass, because sometimes pumpkin is very sweet.
- We try for salt and sugar and pepper. If these ingredients are not enough, add the required amount. Although many lovers of pumpkin adjika prefer not sweet, but salty-burning taste. Pour in vinegar and cook for another 5 minutes. Do not forget to constantly stir the contents of the pan.
Sunset for the winter
- Jars and lids (you can use both tin and screw versions) under the spicy pumpkin adjika, wash thoroughly in advance, and steam immediately before laying out the snack for the winter. Banks must be hot.
- When rolling adjika for the winter, pay attention to the tightness. Air ingress will render the spin unusable. We put the jars on the lid, wrap them in a blanket or a fur coat. In this position, they should stand for a day until the pumpkin adjika has completely cooled down.
- We put the jars for storage in the basement or refrigerator. The snack can be stored all winter. Although it is unlikely, the pumpkin seasoning is very tasty!
A variant of the hot seasoning of apples, carrots and peppers:
This is, in fact, the simplest recipe for making pumpkin adjika. But the orange jars are eye-catching. Your family will constantly be asking for a delicious seasoning for meat and fish. You can experiment and cook another version of adjika according to the proposed recipe, replacing the pumpkin with zucchini.