We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Eggplant with mayonnaise for the winter is a hearty dish rich in vitamins due to the main ingredient. The appetizer is very convenient for eating, because it can be served to the table as an independent dish or as an addition to the main one. Everyone will like this salad for the winter: lovers of mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, and simply those who do not have free time.
Features of cooking eggplant with mayonnaise for the winter
Since preservation is prepared for long-term storage, they should be placed in sterilized containers. Tins should be chosen with a small volume so that they are not opened for too long, which can be dangerous for the dish.
Eggplant is a vegetable that absorbs fat and oil intensively. That is why it is necessary to choose a non-stick frying pan for cooking it, or use the oven. The latter method will make the dish less fatty and less high in calories.
Advice! For the salad, choose a high-fat mayonnaise, because the fatter the french sauce the more delicious the dish is.
For eggplants with mayonnaise for the winter, which taste like julienne, it is better to choose a mushroom seasoning that does not contain monosodium glutamate and overly bright spices such as chili, sage, mint, cumin and others.
If bay leaf was used in accordance with the recipe, it must be removed from preservation at the end of cooking, as it can subsequently give an unpleasant bitterness.
Selection and preparation of eggplants for conservation
Preference should be given to young medium-sized eggplants - 12-15 cm in length, round in shape, with a beautiful, even and dense skin without mold, rot and dents. The flesh of the vegetable should be white, not flabby.
Before the preservation process, it is necessary to remove the bitterness of the main ingredient. To do this, place the chopped vegetable in salted water and press down with a press. You can also chop the fruit with a fork, salt it well and let stand for at least 20 minutes. In addition, the bitterness will disappear if the chopped eggplant is sprinkled with 1 tbsp. l. table salt and leave for 15-20 minutes. Regardless of which method of removing the bitterness was used, at the end of the allotted time, the vegetable should be squeezed out and washed thoroughly under running water so that the remaining salt does not affect the taste of the final dish.
Recipes for eggplant preparations for the winter with mayonnaise
Experienced chefs have compiled many variations of cooking with mayonnaise for the winter. For those who have not previously prepared canned eggplant, recipes with photos will help you learn and find your favorite snack.
A simple recipe for blue ones with mayonnaise for the winter
For an eggplant salad with mayonnaise for the winter, according to a simple recipe, you will need:
- eggplant - 0.5 kg;
- onions - 200 g;
- mayonnaise - 50 ml;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- vinegar, spices, table salt - according to preference.
Eggplant in mayonnaise tastes like mushrooms
- Onions are finely chopped and fried until golden brown.
- Eggplants get rid of bitterness, cut into slices and fry in a pan. The vegetable is combined with turnip onions, salted, seasoned with your favorite spices and greased with mayonnaise.
- The resulting mass is laid out in jars, sterilized for half an hour, and then tightly closed.
Eggplant in mayonnaise for the winter with mushroom flavor
The dish can resemble the taste of mushrooms if prepared according to this recipe.
You will need:
- nightshade - 0.5 kg;
- onions - 100 g;
- mayonnaise - 70 ml;
- seasoning for mushrooms - 16 g;
- vegetable oil - 10 ml;
- water - 70 ml.
When serving, the appetizer can be garnished with dill or parsley.
- Onions are chopped in half rings and fried in vegetable oil.
- The main ingredient is cut into cubes, added to the onion and poured over with water. The vegetables are stewed together for 40-45 minutes, not forgetting to stir. Next, add mayonnaise and mushroom seasoning.
- The mixture is placed in storage containers, sterilized and sealed.
Hearty eggplants in mushroom-flavored mayonnaise can be prepared for the winter using the video:
Eggplant with mayonnaise and garlic for the winter
Garlic lovers will love fried eggplant with mayonnaise for the winter with the addition of this vegetable:
- eggplant - 300 g;
- onions - 120 g;
- garlic - ⅓ heads;
- mayonnaise - 60 ml;
- salt, herbs, spices - according to preference;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
You need to choose small containers for storage.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a pan. At the end of cooking, add garlic, passed through a press or meat grinder.
- Eggplants are cut into medium-sized cubes, fried and mixed in a separate bowl with vegetables. Chopped greens are added to the mass, salt, seasonings and mayonnaise are added. Mix the salad thoroughly.
- The finished product is laid out in jars, sterilized for half an hour and rolled up.
Eggplant with mayonnaise and tomatoes for the winter
Eggplants under mayonnaise for the winter with the addition of tomatoes are very tender and satisfying.
To prepare the dish you will need:
- eggplant - 2 pcs.;
- onion - 2 pcs.;
- tomatoes - 1-2 pcs.;
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- dill, salt, spices - according to preference.
You can use cherry tomatoes for harvesting
Step by step cooking:
- Onions must be cut into half rings and fry in a pan until softened. Next, add eggplant cubes to the vegetable. The resulting mass is simmered over low heat until fully cooked, then crushed garlic is placed and cooked for another 1-2 minutes.
- Then the cloves are removed, the dish is sprinkled with dill.
- Coarsely chopped tomatoes and mayonnaise are added to the cooked vegetable mass. Mix thoroughly, season and salt, depending on preference. The dish is laid out in banks.
Eggplant with mayonnaise for the winter without sterilization
An eggplant and mayonnaise snack for the winter can be prepared without the sterilization process. For this you will need:
- eggplant - 1 kg;
- turnip onions - 0.5 kg;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- mayonnaise - 100 ml;
- garlic - 0.5 heads;
- vinegar 9% - 17-18 ml;
- salt - according to preference.
It is recommended to use a wooden spoon when preparing the snack
- The main component of the dish is cut into medium-sized squares, placed in boiling water, salted, depending on preference, brought to a boil and cooked over low heat for 10 minutes, not forgetting to stir.
- Chop the onion and fry until soft in sunflower oil.
- The eggplants are discarded in a colander and transferred to the onion. The vegetables are cooked together for 10 minutes over low heat. Then add garlic, mayonnaise, vinegar and table salt. Mix everything thoroughly and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Eggplants with mayonnaise for the winter are laid out in sterilized jars and tightened with boiled lids. The dish should be stored upside-down in a blanket or blanket until it cools completely.
Terms and rules for storing blanks
The twist is stored in sterilized jars in a place with low light and low temperature.
Advice! A cellar, a wardrobe by the window or a refrigerator are perfect for storage.
Subject to the conditions, the dish can retain its taste for up to a year.
Eggplant with mayonnaise for the winter is a delicious and nutritious salad. Its main ingredient contains a lot of potassium, which helps to regulate ion exchange during severe stress on the body, normalizes the work of muscles and the cardiovascular system. The variety of recipes for this dish will allow everyone to find their favorite snack.
Reviews of eggplant in mayonnaise for the winter
Olga Makeeva, 64 years old, Novosibirsk.
I made 6 kg of blanks for the winter period - I liked it very much. However, acetic acid, in my opinion, is not enough. In the next batch I will add, as for 1.5 kg. And now I really want to try this recipe on zucchini.
Irina Kochorva, 37 years old, Rostov-on-Don.
What a good recipe and delicious. Last winter I wanted exactly this taste, but no one gave it to me, and I didn’t cook it myself. I began to look for interesting recipes so as not to suffer in this frosty season. Intuition did not disappoint me - the recipe is excellent. I have already taken a sample, now I am sterilized, I can imagine how juicy the preparation will be in December.
Ekaterina Bondarenko, 58 years old, Yaroslavl.
The proportions and cooking process are indicated in the description clearly. Today we made a mushroom-flavored preparation - I'm still delighted. It is very important not to stew the dish. I put the garlic and dill just before serving, we just love these canned products fresh. Thanks for the wonderful recipe. I am sure it will become traditional in our family.