We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Orange tremor (Tremella mesenterica) is an edible mushroom. Many lovers of quiet hunting bypass it, since in appearance the fruit body can hardly be called edible.
What does a shivering orange look like?
The fruit body is yellow or pale yellow. It grows in length from 1 to 10 cm. It often has a sticky surface. In dry weather, the mushroom dries up and takes on the appearance of a crust adhering to the substrate. When the humidity rises, it swells, and the fruit body takes on its original shape. If waterlogging occurs, it quickly fades to a translucent white color. Older specimens become darker and coarser.
Another type is called:
- scarious tremella;
- hormomyces aurantiacus;
- helvella mesenterica;
- tremella lutescens.
Distributed throughout the forest zone of the Russian Federation
Doubles and their differences
The mushroom has a similar inedible relative - the shivering leafy one. It also lives on hardwoods. It differs only in the color of the brown tone.
The fungus has an accrete base
Where and how it grows
It parasitizes on decaying wood. It settles on branches, trunks and stumps most often of deciduous species, less often of conifers. Often seen in America and Eurasia.
Is the mushroom edible or not
Treats edible. The mushroom is used for fresh salads. On its basis, tasty and nutritious broths are obtained. The Chinese consider the species a delicacy and use it for making dietary soup.
How to cook an orange shiver
After collecting, the orange shake must be properly processed and figured out how to cook. The mushroom is ideal for diet food.
Cleaning and preparing mushrooms
The fruiting body is washed in running water. Then they pry off the skin with a knife and carefully remove it. After that, rinse thoroughly.
How and how much to cook
The mushroom can be eaten raw, but experts recommend that the orange shiver be cooked. After the mushroom has been cleaned, it is boiled. The time depends directly on the chosen cooking method. On average, the process takes half an hour.
How to fry
The finished dish is served along with vegetable salads, cereals or boiled potatoes.
You will need:
- dry orange shiver - 150 g;
- soy sauce - 30 ml;
- olive oil - 30 ml.
- Pour dry fruits with water. Leave for half an hour.
- When the time is up, drain the liquid, and throw the orange shiver in a colander. The mushrooms should double in size.
- Cut the fruit bodies into small pieces.
- Heat a frying pan. Pour in the oil and lay out the fruits. Fry a little.
- Pour in soy sauce. Mix. Cover and simmer over low heat for four minutes.
Fresh orange tremors are considered especially useful.
Orange Shiver Soup Recipe
With the addition of mushroom, it's easy to make an unusual soup. During the cooking process, the fruits should quadruple and lose their color. Consuming soup regularly will help recharge the body and boost immunity.
You will need:
- Chinese pear - 1 pc.;
- dried orange shiver - 100 g;
- red dates - 10 pcs.;
- lotus seeds - 1 handful;
- goji berries - a handful.
- Pour the dried forest harvest with water. Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Place on a sieve. Remove damaged areas.
- Cut into small cubes. Pour into a saucepan.
- Pour in filtered water. Put on medium heat. Cook for half an hour.
- Sprinkle lotus seeds. Add chopped pear and dates.
- Cook for a quarter of an hour. Sprinkle berries. Darken for 10 minutes. A little sugar can be added to improve the taste.
Advice! Instead of a Chinese pear, you can add a regular pear to the soup.
For the preparation of the soup, not only dried mushroom is used, but also fresh
The forest harvest can be prepared for the winter. To do this, you need to clear it of debris. Trim the damaged parts, then pour cold water and leave for a quarter of an hour. Throw in a colander.
Wait until all the liquid is completely drained. Pour onto a dry towel. Excess moisture should be absorbed almost completely. After that, distribute the fruits into prepared plastic containers with lids or plastic bags. Hide in the freezer compartment. Thus, the orange tremor will retain all its useful properties until the next season.
During the preparation, a special drying cabinet or an oven is used. The orange shiver is cleaned and wiped off with a napkin. Large mushrooms are cut into small pieces. Spread out on a wire rack. Send to the oven. The temperature regime is set at 60 ° C. Dry for at least three hours.
Advice! Forest fruits to be dried are not washed.
Salty preparation for the winter turns out to be original in taste.
You will need:
- orange tremor - 2.5 kg;
- water - 1 l;
- salt - 30 g;
- citric acid - 5 g;
- a mixture of peppers - 10 g.
- Pour peeled fruits with water. Salt and cook for a quarter of an hour.
- Transfer to banks.
- Dissolve salt in boiling water. Add seasoning and citric acid. Stir until completely dissolved. Pour the prepared product.
- Seal. Remove the workpieces to a warm place and cover with a blanket. Leave to cool completely.
- Transfer to storage in the basement.
The minimum length of the mushroom is 1 cm
Orange trembling is useful in any form. It turns out to be especially tasty pickled. The finished dish is served with any side dish and as an independent snack.
You will need:
- orange tremor - 2 kg;
- black pepper - 5 g;
- seasoning for Korean carrots - 30 g;
- white pepper - 5 g;
- salt - 20 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- sugar - 10 g.
Step by step process:
- Pour the fruit bodies with water and leave for an hour. If the mushrooms are very dry - for two hours.
- Add seasonings. Sweeten and salt. Add chopped garlic.
- Mix well. The spices should be evenly distributed.
- Transfer to sterilized glass containers and screw tightly with lids.
The fruiting body in the diet helps to strengthen the immune system
The healing properties of the orange shiver
The mushroom is used in Chinese traditional medicine. On its basis, drugs are prepared that help relieve inflammation, as well as treat allergic reactions and diabetes.
Application in traditional medicine
The fruiting body is used as a general tonic; pulmonary diseases, bronchitis and eye inflammation are treated. Used for paralysis, as well as a sedative. In England, the fruit body heals skin ulcers by rubbing.
The benefits of tincture on an orange shiver
Use tincture only for external use as an anti-inflammatory agent.
You will need:
- orange shiver - 1 kg;
- alcohol - 200 ml.
Step by step process:
- Fill the jar with peeled fruits. Fill with alcohol.
- Send to a darkened and always dry place. Leave on for three weeks.
Advice! For tincture, instead of alcohol, you can use vodka.
Bulgarian broth helps to cope with colds, flu and bronchitis. Eases the condition with general weakness of the body and asthma. For cooking, use 5 g of dried fruits or 50 g of fresh ones. Pour in a small volume of water and cook until pasty. At the end, add some honey. Stir.
Consumed before bedtime. The course is 10 days.
Useful tincture and decoction are prepared on the basis of the mushroom
Limitations and contraindications
You can not use the fruiting bodies for pregnant women, lactating women, as well as children. When using for the first time, it is necessary to start with a small volume and follow the reaction of the body, since the product can in rare cases cause an allergic reaction.
Is it possible to grow an orange shiver at home
At home, the fruiting body cannot be grown. This is due to the fact that it is almost impossible to create the necessary environment for him. The fruit body can grow and multiply only in natural conditions.
In Europe, there is a sign that if a shivering orange grows near the door in the house, it means that the owners have been damaged. To get rid of the curse, the mushroom is pierced with a pin in several places so that the secreted juice flows out to the ground.
Orange tremor is an unusual and useful mushroom. If you are lucky enough to meet him in the forest, then you must definitely harvest and actively use it for treatment and nutrition.