We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The title of one of the most original New Year's decorations can be easily obtained by a Christmas tree from plastic bottles with your own hands. It has an unusual and interesting appearance, while not requiring a lot of scrap materials to create it. Even someone who has not previously been involved in needlework and does not know where to start can make such a craft. There are many step-by-step instructions and master classes that will help you with this.
How to make a Christmas tree from plastic bottles
The most important thing is to decide on the size of the future Christmas tree, because how much material is required directly depends on this.
A small spruce will take few bottles, while a large growth tree will require more material. The style of performance is also an important factor. If there is absolutely no experience in creating such a craft, then it is better to choose a simpler option. Having practiced on simple and small trees, you can safely move on to making more time-consuming options.
Small Christmas tree made of plastic bottles
Even a small Christmas tree made of several bottles can decorate a room. To make it you will need:
- 3 plastic bottles;
- thick paper, one sheet;
- The first step is to cut off the neck and bottom so that only a small pipe remains. It is a template for future branches.
- In order to give the Christmas tree a conical shape, you need to make blanks of different sizes. Cut each of the three bottles lengthwise into three parts, then adjust the dimensions so that each of the tiers is smaller than the previous one. Next, dissolve the parts of the bottle into spruce needles.
- Then take the paper and roll it into a tube, then insert it into the neck of one of the bottles and secure it in a circle with tape. It remains only to put all the tiers on the tube, fix them and fluff them up. The top can be left like this, or you can add a decorative element in the form of an asterisk or a bow.
Big tree made of plastic bottles
An original solution would be to use a Christmas tree made of plastic bottles, instead of the usual artificial or live ones. It will take some time to create it, but the result will pay off.
You will need:
- elements for the frame of the tree (you can use a PVC pipe or make it from wooden slats);
- a large number of plastic bottles (you will need a lot of them);
- aerosol paint in cans: 3 green and 1 silver;
- scissors or utility knife;
- insulating tape.
- Creating a wireframe is one of the most time consuming processes. Side legs are attached to the central pipe, you immediately need to make sure that it will be convenient to string twigs on them in the future. In the upper part of the legs and in the pipe itself, you need to drill holes and insert the wire there. This is important for the strength of the structure so that it does not collapse in the future. One plastic bottle can be inserted in the middle between the side legs. It will not allow the legs to move towards the center. Special attention should be paid to the fact that the paws should not touch the floor.
- Now you can start creating spruce branches. First, you need to cut off the bottom of the bottle.
- Then cut the bottle lengthwise into strips of about 1.5-2 cm, but without cutting to the neck.
- Then the bottle is cut into small strips, it looks like Christmas tree needles.
- The strips must be bent completely away from the neck. And in the place where the cut needles go, bend down a little, this will create the effect of fluffing. You also need to remember to cut the ring off the neck.
- Finished twigs need to be painted with green paint. They do it only from one side.
- You can start collecting the Christmas tree. Finished spruce legs are strung on the lower part of the spruce, having previously turned it upside down. The necks should be straight down. On the lowest branches, you need to screw the cap onto the neck, then drill a hole and insert the wire. This will prevent the branches from falling under their own weight.
- To make the tree look like a real one, the branches at the top of the tree should gradually taper.
- The finished tree is placed on a stand. For a more beautiful look, the ends of the branches can be tinted with silver paint, this will create the effect of frosty frost. The big fluffy beauty is ready, all that remains is to dress it up with tinsel and balls.
Fluffy tree made of plastic bottles
A budgetary and elegant decoration is suitable for the New Year's table.
You will need:
- thick cardboard.
First you need to make a tube out of cardboard. You can take a ready-made one, for example, from paper towels. Now you can start making parts for the future Christmas tree. Take a plastic bottle and cut it into three pieces that differ in length. Each plastic pipe needs to be fringed. It remains to glue the longest fringe at the base of the cardboard pipe with adhesive tape. Stick the shorter one a little higher. And so on to the very foundation. The length of the fringe should be constantly decreasing. The top can be decorated with an asterisk, ribbon or bump, or left as desired.
Such a handmade Christmas tree looks very festive.
Small Christmas tree made of plastic bottles in a pot
To make such a decoration, you need to prepare the following materials:
- flexible wires, thick and thin;
- plastic bottles, preferably green;
- woolen threads in two colors: brown and green;
- gypsum or any other mixture;
- cotton wool;
- The first step is to prepare the trunk for the future homemade Christmas tree. You need to take several identical pieces of wire and twist them together. On one side, the ends are bent, inserted into a pot and poured with gypsum mortar. The tree trunk is ready.
- While the trunk dries up, it's worth making branches. Needles come first. You need to cut off the bottom and neck of the plastic bottle, and cut the rest into equal strips. The wider the strip, the longer the needle will be. It is not necessary to make the stripes perfectly even, in the future, small imperfections will not be noticeable.
- You need to make a fringe on each strip. These will be the needles of the fluffy beauty. The finer and better the fringe is made, the more beautiful the appearance of the product will be at the end.
- The next item is making twigs. On one strip of fringe in the corner, you need to make a small hole. Then cut a piece of thin wire and push it through the hole, bending it in half. The ends are twisted together. It should look the same as in the image below.
- Next, you need to start winding the fringe gently on the wire, while slightly melting the smooth edge with a lighter. This will allow the strip to fit snugly against the base.
- Part of the wire must be left without needles, it will later be wound on the base of the tree. This is what a ready-made spruce twig, made by hand, looks like. How many such blanks are needed, you need to determine independently, based on the length of the product.
- Collect the Christmas tree starting from the top. First, the crown is attached, this is the shortest part. The bare ends are folded around the trunk.
- The rest of the branches are attached at approximately equal distances, depending on the length.
- To make the trunk look beautiful, you can wrap it with a thick layer of green thread. Put cotton wool in the pot, it will imitate snow. You can decorate the finished product with toys and tinsel.
Simple MK Christmas tree from a plastic bottle
This Christmas tree can be made quickly and easily. The base is created from cardboard, it will need to be rolled up into a tube and glued. The Christmas tree itself is best done according to the instructions:
- Cut off the bottom of the bottle. Cut the remaining part into equal strips, not reaching the neck.
- The parts of the bottles should be different in size, they need to be prepared depending on what size the tree will have. In this case, it turned out 6 such blanks with a fringe.
- Fluff the twigs in different directions. Next, you need to apply glue in small drops.
- The branches of the future Christmas tree are strung on a cardboard base. The order must be strictly in size.
- A stand for the Christmas tree also needs to be made from the neck of the bottle. Cut off this part, put it on the surface with the neck up and put on the finished product on top. The result is such a simple Christmas tree.
Original homemade tree made of plastic bottles
This handmade Christmas tree looks very elegant and festive.
Despite its appearance, it is very easy to make it even for a beginner:
- Take a bottle, cut off the bottom and neck of it. Next, cut the needles
- Attach the resulting blank to the base of the spruce using tape.
- Spruce needles can be immediately bent to the sides. Next, you need to make several more of the same blanks according to the scheme. Their number depends on the size of the craft.
- The top of the tree can be glued to any glue.
- The branches of the Christmas tree can be melted, then you get beautiful bends.
- Then it remains only to decorate the product with beads, bows, small balls. A paint can is used here as a stand, but you can also choose another material at hand. It turns out an elegant and festive Christmas tree that will perfectly fit into the New Year's celebration.
A tree made of plastic bottles with your own hands is by right the most interesting option for creating a symbol of the New Year. Plastic trees are simple in execution, and most importantly, their options are very diverse. Everyone will find suitable design and size for themselves. You can also connect your imagination and create a unique plastic Christmas tree with your own hands.