We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To quickly cook borscht in winter, it is enough to make a preparation in the form of a dressing from the summer. The ingredients vary, as can the cooking methods. Modern housewives often use a multicooker as an assistant in the kitchen. Dressing for borscht for the winter in a slow cooker is prepared with a large number of various ingredients, and the taste is no different from standard seaming.
Rules for preparing borscht preparation for the winter in a slow cooker
Primarily, most recipes don't use vinegar. Therefore, cooking with the help of a kitchen assistant will appeal to housewives who do not want to add vinegar to their preparations. It is important to choose the right ingredients. The beets should be small and burgundy. It retains its color better this way and gives the desired shade to the borscht.
All ingredients should be thoroughly rinsed and any tainted areas removed. If there is a small spot of mold on the vegetable, throw it away, since the spores have already spread throughout the product, and the dressing will deteriorate.
Borscht for the winter in a slow cooker: a recipe with beets and tomatoes
This is a classic recipe without unnecessary ingredients. The most important thing here is tomatoes and beets. As a result, the dressing is obtained not only with a rich taste, but also with a beautiful burgundy color.
Ingredients for borscht for the winter in a redmond multicooker with beets and tomatoes:
- tomatoes 2 kg;
- beets - 1.5 kg;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- a tablespoon of sugar;
- salt to the taste of the hostess.
As you can see, no complicated and unnecessary products. The cooking process is also not difficult:
- Peel and wash the beets, then grate.
- Scald the tomatoes with boiling water and peel them off.
- Chop the tomatoes into puree.
- Pour oil into a bowl.
- Set the "Fry" mode.
- Add the root vegetable there and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato puree.
- Stir and wait for the mass to boil.
- Close the kitchen appliance and set the "Putting out" mode.
- Cook on this mode for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars and roll up immediately.
The workpiece will stand for at least 6 months, and during this time the hostess will have time to cook a delicious dinner more than once.
Borscht for the winter in a slow cooker with carrots and bell pepper
There are already many more ingredients in this recipe. Products for a delicious recipe:
- 1.5 kg of beets;
- 2 large onions;
- 2 large carrots;
- 2 bell peppers;
- 4 medium tomatoes;
- a glass of vegetable oil;
- a glass of vinegar.
This amount of ingredients is enough to fill the entire bowl of the kitchen appliance.
- Chop vegetables, beets and grate carrots.
- Grease the bowl with oil so that the vegetables do not burn.
- Place all vegetables in the bowl so that the beets are on the bottom.
- The bowl must be full and without water.
- On the "Fry" mode, process vegetables with the lid open for 15 minutes.
- Then close the lid and another 15 minutes.
- Transfer everything to another container and process with a blender into a homogeneous puree.
- Put on simmering again for 15 minutes.
- Then you should pour everything into a saucepan and add a glass of oil and vinegar there.
- Bring everything to a boil and immediately pour into hot jars.
Thus, the preparation of the consistency of squash caviar is obtained. But you can process crops of any size.
How to cook borsch dressing with beans in a slow cooker for the winter
This is a recipe for lovers of borscht with beans. It is enough to prepare a dressing with beans in advance in the summer and you can prepare an original and delicious lunch in winter.
- Bulgarian pepper - 0.5 kg;
- tomatoes 2.5 kg;
- beets 0.5 kg;
- 7 large spoons of vinegar;
- beans 1 kg;
- 2 large spoons of salt;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- vegetable oil - multi-glass.
Step-by-step cooking recipe:
- Leave the beans in water for 12 hours.
- In the morning, boil the beans over low heat.
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes.
- Pepper to remove seeds and wash.
- Cut the peppers into strips.
- Grate the root vegetable on a coarse grater.
- Place a mass of tomatoes, bell peppers and beets in a cup.
- In the "Stew" mode, cook for 1.5 hours.
- Put the cooked beans, as well as salt and sugar 15 minutes before being ready.
- Pour in oil 10 minutes before the end of the process.
- After 5 minutes, pour in the vinegar.
After the signal, place the dish on hot containers and roll up. Turn all jars and wrap them in a warm blanket.
Recipe for borsch dressing in a slow cooker for the winter with cabbage
If you prepare a preparation with cabbage, then it can be used as a full-fledged borscht. It is enough to add potatoes with broth and boil. To prepare borscht with cabbage, you must:
- sweet peppers, beets and tomatoes, 1 kg each;
- 1 PC. medium sized cabbage;
- 700 g carrots;
- 800 g onions;
- 100 g of vegetable oil;
- salt and granulated sugar to taste.
The recipe for creating a pleasant borsch dressing in a redmond slow cooker with cabbage:
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes and process them into puree.
- Grate the carrots, cut the beets into strips.
- Dice the onion.
- Chop the cabbage leaves into small strips.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a cup.
- Set the frying mode.
- Arrange the onions and carrots.
- Pass for about 5 minutes.
- Put the root vegetable and hold for another 7 minutes in the frying mode.
- Add tomato puree and bell peppers, cut into strips.
- Turn on the simmering mode and cook for an hour.
- Add salt and sugar 15 minutes before the end of the process.
- After 5 minutes, residues of vegetable oil.
- Add cabbage 7 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Rinse and sterilize jars.
After cooking, the entire contents of the bowl must be poured into jars and immediately rolled up tightly.
Cooking dressing for borscht in a slow cooker for the winter without vinegar
For those who do not like vinegar blanks, a slow cooker is an excellent solution to the problem. Products for a delicious recipe:
- 6 pcs. onions and each root vegetable;
- 2 medium tomatoes;
- vegetable oil;
- 3 bunches of various greens;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- peppercorns optional.
- Place the appliance in a frying program.
- Chop the onion finely and place in the bowl for 5 minutes.
- Grate the root vegetables and add to the onion.
- Fry for 15 minutes and add the tomato puree.
- Put on the "Extinguishing" mode for 40 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add chopped herbs, garlic and peppercorns.
After the sound signal sounds, you should put the gas station in the banks and roll it up. Borscht dressing for the winter can be done in any multicooker from Panasonic or another company.
Storage rules for borsch dressing cooked in a multicooker
This dressing should be stored, like all preserves, in a dark and cool room, such as a basement or cellar. If you need to store it in an apartment, then an unheated pantry or balcony will do if the temperature does not drop below zero. It is important that the storage room is free of moisture and mold on the walls.
Dressing for borscht for the winter in a slow cooker is easy to prepare, and modern housewives prefer this method of preservation. It is easy and convenient, and a modern kitchen assistant perfectly controls both temperature and cooking time. This will preserve a lot of nutrients and make your lunch in winter delicious and flavorful in summer.