We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pumpkin is a common vegetable, it has a sufficient amount of useful, nutrients. Moreover, it is used not only to create culinary recipes at once, but also for preparation for the winter. Pumpkin puree for the winter looks very appetizing and in winter it will serve as an excellent treat for the whole family.
Rules for making pumpkin puree
To prepare the preparation for the winter, you will need the vegetable itself. It should be fresh and strong pumpkin. Wash thoroughly, cut in half. The fruit must be peeled. This is easy to do with a knife and a vegetable peeler.
A simple recipe, but basic preservation rules should be followed. First of all, you need to prepare the banks. To do this, they need to be sterilized and held over steam. It is optimal to place the mass immediately after cooking in hot containers.
After seaming, it is recommended to put the jars upside down and wrap them in a blanket so that the cooling occurs as slowly as possible. Then the product will be able to stay in a cool room for a maximum period.
If cooked strictly for adults, then you can add fruit liqueur. This will give the dessert a special taste, original aroma. Such a blank can be stored a little longer. But children cannot be given such a dessert for obvious reasons.
How to properly prepare a pumpkin
In order to make a blank, you need to choose the right one, prepare the main ingredient. If the vegetable is going to be prepared for sweet preparation, then it is necessary to choose a nutmeg variety. The pumpkin must be ripe enough, that is, have thick seeds. This is the first indication that a vegetable can be cooked. The best option is less than 4 kg.
After the vegetable is cut, be sure to remove the seeds from it. It is better not to throw them away, since pumpkin seeds contain a huge amount of nutrients.
A simple recipe for pumpkin puree for the winter
To make a simple dessert without sugar, you need to take a vegetable and prepare it carefully. After you have washed, cut and removed the peel with seeds, you should do the following manipulations:
- Cut the fruit into large pieces.
- Place in a suitable baking dish in the oven.
- Wrap the entire baking sheet in several layers of foil to keep the steam out.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put a pumpkin there for an hour.
- Remove the foil after an hour.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Place in an open oven for another 15 minutes.
- Grind the resulting pieces in mashed potatoes using a blender or meat grinder.
- Prepare banks,
- Sterilize the puree over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Place immediately in glass jars.
- Roll up and wrap the top with a warm blanket.
As soon as the workpiece has cooled, it can be lowered into the basement or cellar for further storage.
How to make pumpkin puree with sugar for the winter
The recipe for making a dessert with sugar is also simple. Ingredients:
- pumpkin 1 kg;
- 800 g granulated sugar;
- glass of water.
- Cut the vegetable into large cubes.
- Add a glass of water and cook until the pumpkin is tender.
- Grind with a blender.
- Add granulated sugar.
- Bring to a boil, cook.
- As soon as the workpiece becomes of the required consistency, it can be poured into cans.
- Roll up in glass containers, wrap in a warm blanket to cool.
This delicacy will be to the taste of both adults and children.
Apples and pumpkin puree for the winter
Apple-pumpkin puree can be prepared for both a child for the winter and for an adult for dessert. To prepare a dessert with the addition of apples, you will need:
- a pound of apples;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- kilogram of pumpkin.
Step-by-step dessert recipe:
- Cover peeled and chopped apples and pumpkin with sugar.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Put a teaspoon of citric acid before turning off.
- Arrange the hot delicacy in the jars.
The workpiece is ready, it will be able to please the whole family with its useful and tasty properties. It can be used as a dessert, tea treats, and as an addition to baked goods.
Pumpkin and applesauce for the winter with oranges
A fragrant delicacy will appeal to any gourmet. Ingredients:
- one and a half kilos of the main ingredient;
- the same number of apples;
- 1100 g granulated sugar;
- 200 ml of water;
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon;
- 1-2 oranges.
- Cut the vegetable into cubes.
- Put in a saucepan and put on low heat.
- When the slices are soft, add the orange peels.
- Add apples, cut into pieces of any size.
- All components are cooked together for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the mixture, put it to cool.
- Pass the cooled mass through a sieve.
- Squeeze the juice out of the orange.
- Mix the puree with juice and add granulated sugar.
- Put on low heat.
- After 10 minutes, the resulting mass can be poured into cans and rolled up.
The aroma is unique. If the taste is not sour enough, then before pouring into the cans, you can add citric acid in the required amount.
Cooking pumpkin, apple and carrot puree for the winter
You can make pumpkin and applesauce for the winter and with carrots as an additional ingredient. Ingredients for a healthy recipe:
- 300 g of carrots and apples:
- 400 g of fruit;
- 400 ml of water;
- 100 g of sugar.
Step by step cooking:
- Peel and chop the carrots.
- Boil it in water until soft.
- Add chopped pumpkin and cook 2 ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Then add the chopped apples.
- Remove from heat when all ingredients are soft enough.
- Add granulated sugar, chop large pieces in any way.
- Roll up in banks.
The blank turns out to be useful in composition, since all three components of the dessert contain a huge amount of nutrients and vitamins.
Pumpkin puree with apples and pears recipe
To prepare such a blank, you need to take 1 kilogram of apples, pears and pumpkins. You will need a teaspoon of citric acid as a preservative and 400 ml of water, 900 grams of sugar.
- Cut the vegetable, add water, cook.
- Remove seeds from pears, chop.
- Add the apples cut without seeds to the pears.
- Add to the pumpkin, which has softened.
- Steam in a sealed container.
- Grind the whole mass with a blender.
- Add sugar, put on low heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
Then, like the rest of the blanks, pour into hot cans and roll up. For the whole winter, the family is provided with a fragrant delicacy.
Homemade pumpkin puree for the winter with cranberry juice
To prepare a dessert with cranberries, you must:
- 250 g cranberries;
- 2 kg of vegetable;
- 900 ml of water;
- 300 g sugar;
- carnation bud.
You need to cook like this:
- Make a syrup with water and sugar.
- Pour the vegetable cut into pieces and cook until tender.
- Squeeze the juice out of the cranberries.
- Add it to the resulting mass.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Grind the whole mass with a blender.
- Roll up in banks.
If there is a lot of acidity, increase the dosage of sugar until the taste is optimal.
Pumpkin puree with plums for the winter
You only need plums and pumpkin in a 1: 1 ratio. The cooking recipe is simple and accessible to any housewife:
- Remove seeds from prepared vegetable.
- Cut the pumpkin and cook with the plum until soft.
- Drain the resulting liquid.
- Rub the mass through a sieve.
- Put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Pour into glass containers.
Since there is no sugar in this recipe, this delicacy is suitable for both young children and diabetics.
Pumpkin puree recipe for the winter with cinnamon
Pumpkin mass according to any recipe can be prepared with the addition of cinnamon. It will give the dish a pleasant aroma and a slightly unusual taste. To prepare the original recipe, it is enough to use half a teaspoon of cinnamon. For lovers of this seasoning, the amount is adjusted according to different preferences. The best option is to cook applesauce with pumpkin for the winter. The combination of apples and cinnamon flavors is perfectly perceived by both adults and children.
Pumpkin puree for babies for the winter
Already at the age of six months, babies can be introduced into their diet with pumpkin puree. You can make pumpkin puree for babies according to the recipe and for the winter, but such a preparation has its own characteristics of preparation. First of all, you need to make sure that the baby is not allergic to the product.
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces.
- Send to oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, remove from the oven and grind thoroughly.
Important! To make mashed potatoes, it is necessary to grind the mass as thoroughly as possible so that the baby does not get lumps.
How to cook pumpkin puree for the winter in a slow cooker
For those who have a multicooker in the house, the cooking recipe is even more simplified. This will be the perfect recipe for apple and pumpkin puree for the winter. The ingredients are as follows:
- a pound of pumpkin and apples;
- 120 g sugar;
- a small spoonful of cinnamon and the same amount of lemon zest, you can orange;
- 150 ml of water;
- a teaspoon of citric acid.
In a multicooker, the dish always turns out and does not burn at the same time:
- Cut the pumpkin with apples.
- Twist in a meat grinder.
- Add lemon zest.
- To fill with water.
- Put on the cooking mode for half an hour.
- Add sugar and citric acid.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour into jars and roll up immediately.
The temperature during cooking in the multicooker is automatically adjusted, this helps to cook the puree in optimal conditions.
Rules for storing pumpkin puree
In order to fully enjoy delicious pumpkin puree in winter, it must be properly preserved. First of all, a dark room with an optimal temperature is suitable. This can be a cellar or basement. A dark pantry or balcony is suitable in an apartment. It is important that the temperature on the balcony in winter does not drop below zero. In the basement, the best temperature will be no higher than 10 degrees. The optimum humidity is 85%. At the same time, there should be no traces of mold and moisture on the walls of the room.
Pumpkin puree for the winter for children must be carefully processed with temperature so that the workpiece does not disappear.
Pumpkin puree for the winter can be prepared for absolutely all family members, starting from six months of age. This healthy and nutritious vegetable is well stored, and any fruit can be used as additional components, depending on personal preference. Such mashed potatoes are stored in the basement, like all blanks. Making mashed potatoes is not difficult. Usually, within an hour, the hostess processes all the ingredients and rolls up the jars. For high-quality storage, it is imperative to put hot jars in a warm place for slow cooling. The blank is served for a family tea party, for the arrival of guests, for a festive table.