We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chokeberry pastila is healthy and tasty. Having prepared such a dessert, you can not only enjoy the pleasant taste, but also saturate the body with vitamins.
How to make chokeberry marshmallow at home
To make a delicacy correctly, you need to carefully sort out each berry so that you do not come across spoiled ones. It is advisable to collect chokeberry when fully ripe, otherwise it will have an astringent taste.
Important! So that the dessert does not lose its pleasant taste, the fruits are harvested in advance, washed, dried and frozen.
A simple recipe for chokeberry marshmallow
- 1 kg of ripe blackberry berries;
- sugar - 300 g;
- 300 g of viburnum;
- Sort out the black chops and rinse thoroughly with water, process in a meat grinder, put the mixture in a thick-walled dish.
- Mix with sugar, put on the stove. Cook until you get a consistency similar to thick sour cream.
- Add viburnum juice to chokeberry. If not, you can use apple or plum juice.
- Put orange zest, chopped in a meat grinder, into the mixture with blackberry.
- Wait until the workpiece becomes the desired thick consistency, remove from heat, cool.
- Prepare the brazier. Put butter-soaked parchment paper on it.
- The resulting mass is laid in a layer of about 1.5 cm - for drying.
- Next, you need to cut the finished marshmallow into strips or diamonds (depending on individual preferences), sprinkle with powdered sugar and transfer to a glass jar.
Chokeberry and apple pastila
To make black rowan marshmallow at home, you need the following ingredients:
- blackberry - 1 kg;
- apples - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg.
- Place all ingredients in a common container and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the basin with a lid and leave in a warm place for about 6 hours. During this time, the berries will begin to thaw and release juice, in which the sugar will dissolve.
- Bring the chokeberry composition to a boil, cooking for about 20 minutes over medium heat. Cool down.
- Beat the resulting mass, and then bring to a boil again. Cool down. The procedure is repeated until the workpiece is thick enough.
- Dry the finished delicacy in a dry place.
It is advisable to spread the marshmallow on cling film or special baking paper. The dessert will dry completely in about 4 days, but use an electric dryer or oven to speed up the process.
Unusual recipe for blackberry marshmallow with egg white
- 10 glasses of blackberry;
- 5 glasses of sugar;
- two raw eggs (protein).
- Gently crush the fruits with a wooden spoon, add sugar.
- Close the pan with a lid on top, put it in the oven. Cook at medium temperature. When the juice appears, stir the mixture again to better dissolve the sugar.
- Rub the resulting mass through a sieve and cool.
- Add egg white.
- The workpiece is whipped until it acquires a white tint.
- Transfer the mixture to a container, filling it one third full.
- Move the container to a slightly preheated oven to dry the marshmallow.
Cover the tray for storing marshmallows with paper, put a treat there, cover with a lid and leave in a dry place.
Pastila of black and red mountain ash with honey
- 250 g red fruits;
- 250 g blackberry;
- 250 g of honey.
- Defrost the berries at room temperature to make it easier to grind them in a blender. Add honey and stir.
- In order for the delicacy to be stored for a long time, the mass must be cooked for half an hour, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture onto a tray. But first you need to grease parchment paper with refined oil. The pastille layer should be no more than 0.5 cm.
- Place in the oven at 50 ° C for drying. You can combine it: keep it in the oven for half an hour, 2 times a day, and then on the windowsill.
- Cut the marshmallow into small pieces and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Drying chokeberry pastilles in a dryer
For the preparation of blackberry marshmallow in the dryer, a solid pallet is used. In terms of time, it will take from 12 to 16 hours with an average operating mode of the equipment.
Modern housewives prefer to make chokeberry marshmallow in an electric dryer, since there is no need to constantly monitor the cooking process. The device will do everything on its own after setting up. To prevent the delicacy from sticking to the pallet, it is covered with vegetable oil.
Other ways to dry blackberry pastilles
To dry the dessert, they also use an ordinary oven or an open space where the delicacy will take shape in natural conditions.
Drying in the oven:
- Put parchment paper covered with vegetable oil.
- Lay out the puree.
- Heat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Place a baking sheet inside.
- Cook with the oven door open.
To dry the workpiece in natural conditions, you will need to wait about 4 days.
Storing black fruit marshmallow
The treat can be stored in:
- Glass jar.
- A box made of wood.
- Food container.
- Canvas bag.
The pastille can be stored at home for about 2 months if the container lid is always closed. The temperature inside the house should be more than 20 ° C, humidity - 65%.
Important! It is forbidden to store dessert in the refrigerator, as a plaque forms on it, it will become sticky due to moisture.
The treat should not be stored in the open sun, as it will quickly deteriorate.
Chokeberry pastila is a healthy dessert dish that is loved not only by children, but also by adults. To make the right delicacy, you need to clearly follow the instructions, and then follow the storage rules.
Video with a recipe for chokeberry marshmallow: