We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Very often in winter, the body suffers from a lack of vitamins, so many housewives make all kinds of preparations. These can be salads made from a variety of vegetables. The right ingredients make this snack delicious, fortified and highly nutritious. Pepper with beets for the winter is a simple and quick dish that even a young housewife can cook.
How to cook beets with bell peppers
There are a lot of recipes for making beetroot and bell pepper snacks. By choosing the option you like best, you can provide seven vitamins for the whole winter.
To prepare a delicious appetizer, one recipe is not enough. You need to know simple rules so that the preservation prepared for the winter looks beautiful and is stored at room temperature for as long as possible:
- Only sweet, juicy beet varieties are chosen.
- In order for the root vegetable to retain as many vitamins as possible, it is baked, not boiled.
- The vegetable mass is stewed over low heat so that the beets do not turn white and become less appetizing.
- When preparing beetroot, vinegar is added during the cooking process, and not at the end.
- For long-term storage, jars are washed with soda solution and sterilized.
- For storage at room temperature, the finished dish must be sterilized.
Before preparing canning, you need to prepare vegetables. They are washed and crushed: the root vegetables are cut into cubes, the onion is cut into half rings or cubes, the sweet Bulgarian vegetable is chopped into strips, the tomatoes are poured over with boiling water, the peel is removed and ground into puree.
Beetroot with bell pepper for the winter
A tasty and healthy dish without wasting time and effort.
- boiled root vegetable - 3 kg;
- pepper and onion - 0.5 kg each;
- granulated sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1 tbsp.;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- oil 250 ml;
- vinegar - 150 ml.
- The root vegetable is grated, the Bulgarian vegetable is chopped into strips, the bulbs are chopped in half rings.
- Boil water, add spices, onions, peppers and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the root vegetable, vinegar and simmer for another half hour.
- The hot dish is laid out in a prepared container, sealed with metal lids and stored.
Delicious salad of beets and peppers for the winter
The appetizer has a pleasant aroma, uniform consistency, pungent taste and beautiful color.
- root vegetable - 3.5 kg;
- tomatoes, peppers, onions, carrots - 0.5 kg each;
- horseradish root - 0.5 kg;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt - 30 g;
- granulated sugar - 10 g;
- oil - 1 tbsp.;
- vinegar - ½ tbsp.
- Vegetables are washed, seeds and skins are removed, horseradish is thoroughly peeled. All are crushed into a homogeneous mass.
- Oil is heated in a saucepan, spices and vegetables are added.
- Cook over low heat under a closed lid for at least half an hour.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, vinegar is introduced.
- They are laid out in containers and cooled.
A simple recipe for the winter: bell peppers with beets and garlic
Spicy, aromatic preservation is ideal for meat dishes.
- root vegetable - 1000 g;
- pepper - 1000 g;
- garlic - 1 pc.;
- oil - ½ tbsp.;
- granulated sugar - 120 g;
- salt - 180 g;
- chili - 1 pc.;
- vinegar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- black pepper - ½ tsp.
- The vegetables are cut into small cubes, the garlic and chili are chopped.
- Garlic is heated a little in a saucepan and fried.
- After a few minutes, the prepared foods are poured and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add spices, vinegar, reduce heat and cook for about half an hour.
- The prepared dish is packed in cans.
Advice! The seeds are not removed from the chili to add pungency.
Beets for the winter with peppers, tomatoes and onions
A beautiful dish that you will not be ashamed to put on a festive table.
- tomatoes - 1500 g;
- root vegetable - 4000 g;
- onions - 500 g;
- parsley - 200 g;
- pepper - 500 g;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- oil - 500 ml;
- sugar - 200 g;
- salt - 90 g;
- vinegar - 200 ml.
- Vegetables are thoroughly washed and cleaned.
- Tomatoes, garlic and Bulgarian vegetables are chopped, the root vegetable is rubbed.
- The onion half rings are fried.
- All products, except for beets, are transferred to a saucepan, salt, sugar, vinegar are added and brought to a boil.
- After a while, a root vegetable is introduced into the vegetable mass and cooked over low heat for half an hour.
- At the end of cooking, chopped greens are poured.
- The hot dish is transferred to prepared jars.
How to cook beets with peppers and carrots for the winter
Bright instant salad.
- carrots, beets, tomatoes and peppers - 500 g each;
- bulbs - 2 heads;
- oil - 1 tbsp.;
- sugar - 100 g;
- salt - 60 g;
- vinegar - ½ tbsp.
- Root vegetables are cut into small cubes, the Bulgarian vegetable is chopped into strips.
- The tomatoes are blanched and chopped.
- Cut the onions in half rings and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- All are mixed, salt, sugar, vinegar, oil are added and boiled for half an hour.
- The hot dish is laid out in containers and, after cooling completely, is removed to the refrigerator.
Beets with pepper and tomato paste for the winter
Such preservation is ideal for meat dishes.
- root vegetable - 1.5 kg;
- onions and peppers - 1 kg each;
- tomato paste - 200 g;
- salt - 60 g;
- sugar - 10 tbsp. l .;
- apple cider vinegar - ½ tbsp.;
- refined oil - 250 ml.
Step by step execution:
- The root vegetable is cut into strips, the onion is cut in half rings, a sweet, Bulgarian vegetable is cut into cubes.
- All ingredients are mixed, salt, sugar, butter are added and put on a small fire to extinguish.
- After half an hour, pour in vinegar, tomato paste, mix everything and continue to simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Poured into prepared containers and stored.
Beets with peppers for the winter without sterilization
- boiled beets - 7 pcs.;
- tomatoes - 4 pcs.;
- onion - 1 head;
- bell pepper - 3 pcs.;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- garlic - ½ head;
- oil - 100 ml;
- water - 250 ml;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 30 g;
- vinegar - 100 ml.
- Root vegetables are grated, the Bulgarian vegetable is chopped, tomatoes are chopped in a blender.
- Boil water in a saucepan, add spices, oil, carrots, diced onion, chopped garlic and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, lay the rest of the vegetables, mix, reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the stove, close the pan with a lid and leave to simmer for a quarter of an hour.
- They are transferred to jars, covered with lids and put away for storage.
Important! A winter snack prepared with this recipe can be stored at room temperature.
Rules for storing beet and pepper blanks
Fresh preparations are healthy and tasty. Over time, the inside of the jars undergoes oxidation and aging. In a harvest year, you want to make as many salads as possible for the winter and you can't predict how many of them will be eaten. Therefore, you need to know the maximum shelf life.
Salad with peppers and beets for the winter is prepared using vinegar essence. Therefore, it can be safely stored for about one and a half years. If the amount of preservative is minimal, then it is better to use the preparation in 10 months.
Salads can be stored in a cellar or apartment:
- When stored in a cellar, it is necessary that it is equipped with good ventilation and does not freeze through. And also before laying cans for storage, to prevent the formation of fungus and mold, the walls are treated with copper-containing preparations or a solution of bleach.
- When stored in an apartment, the workpieces are stored in the refrigerator, on an insulated balcony or at room temperature, away from heating appliances.
Important! Winter snacks should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
Canning cannot be kept open for a long time, so it is better to pack it in small, portioned jars.
Lovers of simple and tasty salads will love the peppers and beets for the winter. Blanks are prepared quickly, from affordable and inexpensive ingredients. Everyone can choose the recipe they like best and surprise the family with their culinary skills. And thanks to its beautiful color, the salad is not a shame to put on the festive table.