We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salmon tartare with avocado is a French dish that is very popular in European countries. The raw products that make up the composition give piquancy. What matters is how you cut and serve. Since red fish is quite fatty, calorie content can be reduced by excluding oil and mayonnaise from the composition.
Secrets of making salmon and avocado tartare
Buying quality products is the key to a good result. Tartare is made from raw salmon, which means that special attention should be paid to the choice of fish.
Signs of a fresh product:
- the smell of cucumber or sea, but by no means fish;
- light eyes without clouding;
- the gills are light and bright in color;
- the dent immediately disappears after pressing.
You should also choose a ripe avocado so that there is no slight bitterness in the dish.
Important! It is better to buy salmon with a carcass to make sure that the type of fish is right. For those who do not know how and do not want to cut the product on their own, ready-made fillet is sold. Pre-freezing for 36 hours will help get rid of parasites.
It is better to hold the meat of fresh salmon in water with the addition of salt for 30 minutes, cutting the carcass into pieces. Fish in tartare are often accompanied by capers, cucumbers - fresh or pickled, onions (shallots, red, chives).
To lay out a dish beautifully, chefs often use a serving ring. If it is absent, then you can take any shape in which the appetizer is laid in layers, and then simply turned over on a plate. The food inside should not be strongly tamped, just press lightly.
Salmon tartare recipes with avocado
Each chef tries to add his own flavor to the dish. Therefore, many cooking methods can be found in the cookbook. The article describes the most popular combinations that are often found on the menus of expensive restaurants and eateries.
Salmon tartare on avocado pillow
Beautifully laid out fish pieces on fruit cream look perfect on a plate served by a hospitable hostess to guests.
- lightly salted salmon (you can use a fresh version) - 400 g;
- boiled egg yolk - 1 pc .;
- mustard - 1 tsp;
- toasts - 4 pcs.;
- avocado - 1 pc.;
- citrus fruit juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- cream cheese - 100 g.
Step by step preparation of tartare:
- The fish must be chopped very finely and mixed with mustard and yolk mashed with a fork.
- Wash the avocado with running water, wipe with napkins. Cut and remove the bone. Take out the pulp with a spoon, chop a little and transfer to a blender bowl.
- Add cream cheese, citrus juice and grind until smooth.
- The amount of both masses should be enough for 4 portions, immediately mentally divide them to get the same shapes.
- Place the fruit cream on a clean plate and form a small circle.
- On top there will be pieces of lightly salted fish.
At the end, add toast one at a time and garnish with a sprig of herbs.
Salmon tartare with avocado and cucumber
A great option for an appetizer, which is suitable for a festive table, and for simple gatherings.
- ripe avocado - 1 pc .;
- cucumber - 1 pc.;
- red onion - 1 pc.;
- salmon - 200 g;
- lemon - ½ pc.;
- balsamic sauce - 1 tsp;
- olive oil.
Tartar is prepared as follows:
- You will need to cut into small pieces first the avocado pulp, which should be sprinkled with lemon juice so that it does not darken.
- Divide the clean cucumber into 2 halves lengthwise and remove the seed part with a small spoon.
- Chop finely together with salmon fillet.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Mix everything in a convenient bowl, add black pepper and salt, season with olive oil.
Put on a dish using a pastry ring. You can put a few sprigs of arugula on top.
Salmon tartare with avocado and capers
Capers will give the tartar a sour, pungent flavor. These berries are often used in fish dishes.
A set of products:
- shallots - 1 pc .;
- avocado - 2 pcs.;
- pickled capers - 2 tbsp l .;
- salmon - 300 g;
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp. l .;
- olive oil - 50 ml;
- black bread - 2 slices.
Lightly salted fish tartare is prepared according to the following recipe:
- Chop the onion very finely and mix with the capers. Season the mixture with olive oil and pepper.
- Chop the salmon fillet into small pieces together with the avocado pulp. Be sure to sprinkle the fruit with lemon juice.
- Cut 2 circles out of the pulp of the bread with a pastry ring and fry a little in a dry frying pan. This will be the first layer of tartar.
- Next, put the rest of the prepared foods in turn.
Top with a thin slice of lemon.
Smoked salmon and avocado tartare
This recipe is readily used by hostesses when meeting guests. The original presentation and taste of the tartare will leave a good impression on the evening spent.
- smoked salmon - 400 g;
- avocado - 2 pcs.;
- onion -1 pc .;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons l .;
Advice! Salt is often not indicated in the composition. It must be added only after having tasted the dish.
Algorithm of actions:
- You will need 2 cups. In the first, mix finely chopped salmon and onion pieces. Season with olive oil.
- Rinse the avocado thoroughly. Divide in half. Throw out the bone, and cut the pulp with a sharp knife and take it out with a spoon into another plate. Do not throw out the peel, it will be needed as a form for serving.
- Add chopped parsley and a little lemon juice to the vegetable. Mash with a fork.
Lay out in layers in prepared boats. You can garnish with a little red caviar.
Mostly, raw salmon tartare with added avocado is high in protein and fat. The energy value of the dish fluctuates around 456 kcal per 100 g. In most cases, this depends on the added products.
Fat content is increased by sauces (mayonnaise, oil), which can be discarded and only lemon juice can be used as a dressing.
Salmon tartare with avocado is often on the menu of gourmets who find this combination to be just perfect. The dish can be used as a snack at celebrations and celebrations. It will take a little time to prepare, but the original presentation and taste, with which you can experiment, always leaves a good impression.