We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chokeberry is a healthy and tasty berry that is often used to make jam. Apple jam with chokeberry has an original taste and unique aroma. With such jam, it is easy to gather the whole family for a tea party. Many housewives use such a delicacy for baking and decorating pies.
How to make chokeberry jam with apples
During the cold period, the human body requires a huge amount of vitamins and minerals. But there are no fresh vegetables and fruits, and therefore you have to use preparations from the summer. To prepare a standard apple jam, it is enough to choose apples of a certain type, according to the owner's taste. If you add berries to chokeberry jam, then to soften the taste of tart berries, many prefer sweet apples. In any case, these should be healthy medium-sized fruits, without signs of rot and damage. Chokeberry for a delicacy is also selected without damage and sufficiently ripe. Too green a berry will have an unpleasant, too tart taste, and overripe ahead of time will give juice and can contribute to the fermentation processes in the harvest.
Apple jam five minutes with chokeberry
Five minutes is an excellent recipe for a delicacy that is quickly prepared and fully preserves all the useful substances and the aromatic taste of the dessert. Ingredients for such a blank:
- 5 kilograms of sweet apples, preferably with red skin;
- 2 kg of blackberry berries;
- 3 kilograms of granulated sugar.
The cooking algorithm is available even for beginners and inexperienced cooks:
- Sort out and rinse the berries.
- Dissolve sugar in a liter of water; for this, the water can be heated a little.
- Pour the resulting syrup over the berry.
- Put on fire and cook for five minutes after boiling.
- Rinse the apples, remove the middle, cut into 4 pieces.
- Then cut into thin slices and dip in blackberry jam.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Cool and cook again for 5 minutes.
Everything, the dessert is ready, you can use it right away, or you can roll it up for the winter in sterilized jars.
A simple recipe for apple and blackberry jam
The simplest recipe consists of the following ingredients:
- a pound of apples;
- 100 grams of mountain ash;
- granulated sugar - half a kilo;
- glass of water.
The step-by-step cooking option is very simple and does not require great abilities:
- Mix sugar with water and heat until syrup is formed.
- Rinse the rowan, separate from the branches and add to the syrup, which is still on the fire.
- Pre-cut the apples into thin slices, and then add to the syrup to the berries.
- Stir the contents of the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and repeat the process twice more.
- Pour into hot glass containers and roll up.
In order for the cooling process after seaming to go slower, it is better to turn the jars and wrap them in a warm blanket.
Blackberry jam with apples without sterilization
This is a great recipe that involves the use of not only chokeberry, but also Antonovka. The taste is excellent and very pleasant. Dessert components:
- 2 kg Antonovka;
- a pound of chokeberry;
- 2 pieces of lemon;
- a kilogram of sugar;
- half a liter of water.
To prepare apple jam with chokeberry for the winter, use the following instructions:
- Wash the lemon and mince it.
- Cut the apples into arbitrary pieces or plates.
- A small amount of water should be poured into the bottom of the cooking container, and the berries should be poured on top and blanched for 5 minutes.
- Add Antonovka, reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Pass the softened ingredients through a sieve, add mashed lemon, granulated sugar and cook for an hour.
Pour still boiling, hot jam into glass containers and roll up. After the dessert in the jars has cooled, it can be lowered into the basement or cellar for long-term storage.
Apple jam with chokeberry wedges
Foods needed for a fragrant treat:
- 1 kg of green apples;
- 5 handfuls of chokeberry;
- 4 glasses of sugar;
- 2 glasses of water.
Making jam in slices is simple:
- Cut the fruits into slices, according to the taste of the hostess.
- In a saucepan, make syrup from water and granulated sugar, heat it over a fire.
- Add berries to boiling syrup.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add slices of fruit, and then, after boiling, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off, cool, and then put on fire and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into prepared cans and immediately close hermetically.
Such a jam can be prepared quickly, you need few products, and the pleasure in winter will be unforgettable.
How to cook chokeberry and apple jam with cinnamon
Cinnamon will add a pleasant aroma to any dessert, and the combination of cinnamon and apple is generally considered a classic. Therefore, every housewife should use this recipe at least once. Ingredients:
- a kilogram of ripe apples;
- a pound of granulated sugar;
- 300 g of berries;
- 2 cinnamon sticks.
You need to cook like this:
- Add 2 cups of water to the sugar and prepare the syrup.
- Add cinnamon to boiling syrup.
- Add chopped apples and cook for half an hour.
- After the fruits have softened, add chokeberry.
- Cook the dessert together for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately place in sterilized jars.
Now the prepared dessert can be wrapped in a towel and put into long-term storage in a day.
Delicious blackberry and apple jam with walnuts
This is a recipe for gourmets and those who love various experiments. The treats turn out to be surprisingly tasty and enjoyable. The following products are needed:
- blackberry - 600 g;
- Antonovka - 200 g;
- walnut - 150 g;
- half a lemon;
- 600 grams of granulated sugar.
You can cook according to the instructions:
- Pour boiling water over the berries overnight.
- In the morning, take a glass of infusion and sugar, boil the syrup.
- Cut Antonovka into small pieces.
- Chop walnuts.
- Chop the lemon finely.
- Put all the necessary ingredients in the boiling syrup, except for the lemon.
- Cook three times for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped citrus to the last step.
That's it, the jam can be laid out in jars that have been pre-washed and sterilized.
Rules for storing apple and chokeberry jam
The temperature in the jam storage room should not drop below +3 ° C in winter. A cellar, basement or balcony is perfect for this, if it does not freeze in winter. It is important that the walls of the basement are free of mold and condensation does not collect. Room humidity is a dangerous neighbor for any conservation.
Apple jam with chokeberry is a great way to saturate the whole family with vitamins and at the same time please them with excellent taste. If you add lemon with cinnamon to the dessert, then a pleasant sourness and a unique aroma will be added. Such delicacies are perfect not only for tea drinking, but also for baking and decorating the festive table. Blackberry jam with apples is a simple version of an unusual dessert.