We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A real gift of nature is propolis or bee glue - a natural healer of the mind and body, of particular interest to patients suffering from diseases of the digestive system. Treatment of stomach ulcers with propolis is recommended by traditional healers who do without pharmaceuticals, replacing them with natural medicines and a healthy lifestyle.
The benefits of propolis for stomach and duodenal ulcers
Propolis treatment is an effective adjuvant in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease, which occurs when the microflora of the digestive system is disturbed. Pathogenic microorganisms begin to multiply actively, while corroding the mucous membrane and provoking irritation. There are many ways to use it, which are capable of:
- increase the body's defenses;
- normalize the acidity level of gastric juice;
- create a new protective layer;
- allow epithelial tissue cells to regenerate;
- relieve the intensity of the pain syndrome;
- eliminate the bacteria Helicobacter pylori, which tend to break through the body's defenses;
- play the role of an antibiotic that suppresses the growth of pathogenic microorganisms that provoke the appearance of irritation;
- reduce spasms, heal wounds;
- improve digestion.
Thanks to these actions, the treatment of ulcers of the duodenal bulb and stomach with propolis gives excellent results. Many patients notice an improvement in their well-being after just a few days of using a natural product. Painful sensations go away, heaviness and bloating disappear, and after 1 month, scarring of the ulcer begins.
The effectiveness of the treatment of ulcers with propolis
Propolis is considered a universal remedy, the effectiveness and safety of which has been tested by time.
- The beekeeping product, even with prolonged use, does not cause a condition in which the composition of microorganisms inhabiting the intestines changes, which leads to disruption of the gastrointestinal tract.
- After traditional therapy with antibiotics, in most cases causing diarrhea, nausea, and bloating, bee glue will help to quickly bring the balance of intestinal microflora back to normal, relieving unpleasant pain symptoms.
- It will have a positive effect on all sectors of the nervous system. This will reduce the stressful effect on the digestive system and contribute to the speedy recovery of the patient, since stress provokes the development of stomach and duodenal ulcers.
- Means based on propolis give an immunostimulating effect and can be used to correct immunodeficiency states in the treatment of erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The composition of propolis is endowed with water-soluble vitamins, which show a therapeutic effect in ulcerative disease, forming a protective film on the gastric mucosa, which protects against the influence of aggressive factors. This property is special, since the film contains natural waxes and resins.
- This natural product resists malignant transformation of healthy cells and disarms free radicals that damage viable normal cells.
Important! It is possible to use propolis in the treatment of digestive organs only after the consent of the attending physician, establishing an accurate diagnosis and conducting all studies and analyzes.
How to treat stomach ulcers with propolis
Traditional medicine offers propolis for stomach ulcers and 12 duodenal ulcers at the time of remission. The beekeeping product effectively acts as an additional healing substance together with medicines, which can be prepared independently at home.
Propolis tincture on alcohol for stomach ulcers
Tincture of propolis for duodenal and stomach ulcers can work wonders. Its medicinal properties have an anti-inflammatory, restorative effect on the gastric mucosa.
To prepare the product, you need to take a dark glass bottle, pour 0.5 liters of alcohol or high-quality vodka into it and add 20 g of propolis, after crushing it. Mix all the components and, having closed the bottle hermetically, remove it in a dark place. After 2 weeks, the tincture is ready for use. It must be drained and drunk inside 15-20 drops on an empty stomach. After taking it, you can not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes. The course of treatment is 10 days.
You can make a tincture using another propolis recipe for stomach ulcers. It provides for the use of 10 g of crushed beekeeping product and 10 ml of 70% ethyl alcohol, which should be combined and placed in a glass bottle. Leave for 3 days to infuse, after shaking the composition for 30 seconds. After the time has elapsed, shake again and put in the cold for 2 hours. Then filter using paper. Drink the infusion in 15-20 drops, adding milk to tea three times a day for 1 hour of food for 18 days. Repeat the treatment of ulcers with propolis with alcohol after 14 days.
How to take propolis tincture for stomach ulcers on water
Most experts believe that propolis tincture on water acts more effectively on ulcerative processes in the digestive system. The course of treatment for this remedy is 10 days, in some cases it can last up to a month. Single dose - 100 ml.
To prepare a healing potion, you need to send a piece of beekeeping product to the freezer of the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then crush the frozen product in a mortar. Take 30 g of prepared raw materials and pour 1/2 glass of cold water. Put the resulting composition in a water bath and keep on minimal heat until the bee glue completely dissolves in the water. It is important that the water does not boil.
After the composition has cooled down, you can use the resulting volume for 1 dose.
You can prepare a larger amount of water tincture and store it in the refrigerator. With proper storage, the finished product will be usable for a long time. Only drinking propolis tincture with a cold ulcer is not recommended, the medicine should be at room temperature.
Propolis and butter for stomach ulcers
When treating peptic ulcer disease, you can do the following remedy. To prepare it, you need to take:
- 100 g of propolis;
- 1 kg of butter.
- Boil the melted butter.
- Without removing it from the stove, add propolis, grind it beforehand and continue to cook for 15 minutes, setting the temperature to no more than 80 ° C, so as not to overheat, you can organize a water bath.
- Filter the resulting composition through one layer of gauze and drink 1 tsp. three times a day 1 hour before meals. Duration of treatment is 21 days.
How to drink propolis for stomach ulcers with milk
Tincture with milk has an excellent therapeutic effect in ulcerative diseases. To prepare it, you need to grind frozen propolis in an amount of 100 g, which is poured over 1 liter of milk. Send to hot plate for 15 minutes. Drink the medicinal composition at 1 tbsp. 3-4 times a day before eating. The ease of manufacture has made this propolis recipe for stomach ulcers popular with patients. The course of treatment lasts 2-3 weeks. The effectiveness of such a remedy lies in the increased antibacterial activity and the ability to stimulate the regeneration of the damaged mucous membranes of the stomach. The use of milk tincture together with pharmaceutical preparations and a therapeutic diet will significantly accelerate recovery.
Chewing propolis for stomach ulcers
You can get all the beneficial substances found in propolis simply by eating it. The whole beekeeping product is difficult to digest, therefore it is forbidden to swallow it. The product must and can be chewed, but it is important to observe the dosage. In case of peptic ulcer disease, 5 g of pure product should be chewed 3 times a day for 1.5 hours, it is advisable to dissolve the product on an empty stomach. For effective treatment, you can increase the daily dose to 8 g.
Researchers who have studied the properties of propolis indicate side effects, usually recorded with excessive doses. Therefore, you should strictly follow the recommendations for the dosage and regimen when taking propolis-based products, otherwise abuse can cause lethargy, decreased appetite, an increase in the level of leukocytes in the blood, and also provoke allergic reactions in the form of irritation, redness of the skin.
Also, during treatment with propolis for duodenal ulcers and stomach ulcers, it is necessary to adhere to the dietary nutrition prescribed for these diseases. It is necessary to exclude fatty, fried, smoked, salty foods, as well as hot, cold drinks from the diet. Only in combination with a therapeutic diet, propolis for peptic ulcer diseases will restore the work of the digestive system in the shortest possible time.
Propolis for duodenal and stomach ulcers can only be dangerous for people who are prone to allergies or have an individual intolerance to bee products. Although bee glue rarely causes allergic reactions, there is still a risk of hypersensitivity. For people with allergies, before use, it is necessary to carry out a skin test, keeping drugs on hand that stop the exacerbation of the disease. In the absence of symptoms indicating intolerance to this substance, the full course of treatment can be carried out.
You also need to abandon the beekeeping product for women during pregnancy, since the mother's body may not react in any way to propolis, but there is a risk of individual intolerance in the embryo.
In other situations, the main thing is to observe the correct dosage. It is important not to forget that in a very concentrated form, it is difficult to digest.
Important! Propolis is an active substance, the spectrum of action of which is close to antibiotics. With illiterate treatment, not only will it not be useful, but will also harm the body.
Treatment of stomach ulcers with propolis is considered the safest and most effective way to get rid of a dangerous disease. With regular use, the maximum therapeutic effect is achieved, the relief of symptoms and the acceleration of recovery. Therefore, even with an abundance of drugs in modern pharmacology, many patients with problems associated with the digestive system prefer only this natural healer.